Brett Favre played the game with a child-like reckless abandon and YOLO style that will probably never be seen again anytime soon. That said, the fact that he was a starting NFL quarterback and didn't know what a nickel defense shouldn't shock anyone either. That's just Brett Favre being Brett Favre. Also Andy opens the show complaining about a lady who complained at Menards. Natch.
Today's Five Things Are
• I Haven't Watched a Full SportsCenter in a Decade
• Brett Favre Didn't Know What Nickel Was
• Weed Dispensary Wants Naming Rights for Mile High
• The Broncos Might Still Trade for Kaepernick
• The Perfect NFL Minor League
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
A Cold Omaha Podcast Network Production
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb