Cris Carter is my favorite Minnesota Viking player of all-time. He almost self-destructed his career early on with the Philadelphia Eagles via drug and alcohol abuse. But then Eagles head coach Buddy Ryan saved the career (and possibly life) of the young wide out. By cutting him. We examine that case of tough love and heaps more on today's ACS
Today's Five Things Are:
• Buddy Ryan Saved Cris Carter's Life
• Digital Distribution IS the Future of the NFL
• Amazing Pat Summitt Story from Princeton Coach Courtney Banghart
• Zurlon Tipton Accidentally Shot/Killed Himself
• Jake Plummer's Got Beef with Jerry Jones
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb