Ichiro Suzuki is the greatest hitter in baseball history. Pete Rose can shut the hell up. Andy pontificates about that as well as why he's looking forward to Father's Day this weekend.
Today's Five Things Are:
• Ichiro is the True Hit King. Shut Up, Pete Rose.
• Eugene Monroe Was NOT Cut Because He's a Weed Advocate
• Laquon Treadwell Has Fruit Snack Equity
• San Diego Installing Jagged Rocks to Get Rid of Homeless
• Happy Father's Day, Everyone!
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb