Well that was an unintended consequence. Minneapolis-St. Paul is now the losiest bunch of loser sports market (with at least 3 of the 4 major sports teams, yes save your Lynx and MN United tweets, please) after LeBron liberated the 52-year Cleveland Curse. It's been 25 LONG years since Kirby, Hrbek, Jack Morris and the Twins triumphed over the Atlanta Braves to win the 1991 World Series. How long will our drought continue? We discuss that and a heap more.
Today's Five Things Are:
• Minneapolis-St. Paul is Now Loserville Thanks to Cleveland
• New Minnesota State Fair Foods for 2016!
• Alabama Football Players Won't Be Charged Because We Have AC
• RG3 Plagerized the @Cavs Twitter Account
• Geniuses Light Walmart Fireworks Display on Fire
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb