Team USA mens basketball is going to put on a damn clinic down in Rio. Even though the cream of the game (LeBron & Steph) aren't participating, the Red, White, & Blue are going to dominate the world competition with 1992 Dream Team ease. We start getting Olympic fever (not from Zika) and more on the Tuesday edition of ACS.
Today's Five Things Are:
• Team USA is Going to Kick Ass in Rio
• Pat Summitt Moved to Hospice Care
• Mike Wallace Has a Lot Up His Sleeve (Apparently)
• Ryan Lochte Might Miss the Olympic, Jeah?
• Where's Kevin Durant Gonna End Up?
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb