Father's Day went down over the weekend. And while it's my new favorite holiday with Mugsy around, it does make me miss my own Dad who passed away in 2008. I take some time to remember the man and then quickly move on, as he would have wanted. He never liked anyone making a big fuss about him.
Today's Five Things Are:
• What Was the Best Lesson My Dad Taught Me?
• US Men's Soccer Needs One Star to Be Relevant
• Satellite Camps are Bullsh*t
• Pat Haden & Family Got PAID for “Part-Time” Jobs
• The Yankees Are the Twins' Daddy
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb