Tim Duncan (aka The Big Fundamental) hung em up after 19 dominant seasons, 5 championships, 2 league MVPs, and his place firmly entrenched as one of the greatest big men in the history of the game. We discuss that as well as some parking lot shenanigans on today's ACS.
Today's Five Things Are:
• Tim Duncan Retires After 19 Boringly Dominant Seasons
• Draymond Green Arrested for Assault
• The UFC Sold for HOW MUCH?!
• Errbody Thinks Teddy Bridgewater is Underrated
• Purple FTW!/ACS Fall Schedule
All that and more on this edition of The Andy Carlson Show!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @AndyCarlsonShow - http://twitter.com/AndyCarlsonShow
Visit the Website: http://andycarlsonshow.com
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love: http://andycarlsonshow.com/amazon
Music for the Andy Carlson Show is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb